Thursday, September 22, from 3:30-4:30pm at the Santa Clara Convention Center 10Power will be one of the panelists in the session:
How are developing countries creating clean energy infrastructure best practices that can be brought back to developed economies? This panel will share ways they are pioneering energy technology and financial innovations from the developing world and translate these learnings to ‘modern’ economies.
- David Crane – Senior Operating Executive @ Pegasus Capital Advisors (and former CEO @ NRG). Note that David will be in a keynote discussion the same morning, so he can tease this session from the main stage if relevant.
- Justin Guay – Program Officer, Climate @ David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- Sandra Kwak – Founder and CEO @ 10Power
- Andy Bogdan Bindea – Founder and President @ Sigora Solar
- Moderator: Susan Gladwin – President of Gladwin Consulting – will lead the discussion among all panelists and provide context as necessary.
VERGE is a global event series focusing on the technologies and systems that accelerate sustainability solutions across sectors in a climate-constrained world. VERGE events have been held in Shanghai, London, Boston, Honolulu, London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo and Washington, D.C. The flagship event is held each fall in Silicon Valley, the world’s innovation hub.